Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One month after

Well, it's more 1 month and 19 days after.
Is there any change in my Vitiligo ?
Apparently, no ;p hahaha....
but it doesn't seem to spread either, so :)

In my defence,
I've only started going Vegan and eating healthily.
1. I haven't been sunbathing every morning because I've only recently "fixed" my sleep hours, (since 6 may 09 up till now) , now I'm sleeping quite early, around 9-10pm and waking up around 6-7 am, actually my dog wakes me up every morning, and I have to let her out of my room, so :)
I used to sleep at 3 am, even 5 am and woke up at 1 pm, sometimes 3 pm... crazy huh.
2. I'm starting to learn to understand and control my feelings, I get annoyed easily and now I'm learning to be a better person, not to get angry too soon ;p
I'm accompanied by good books :)
3. I haven't applied on my face, the aloe vera and black pepper and ginger on a daily basis.
4. I haven't juiced everyday.
I applied fruit juice on my face only when I'm juicing, which is about 3 times a week.
Should juice everyday !!!
5. I haven't started exercising which gives me that happy feeling from endorphin.

Okay, So there are a lot of stuff that I haven't been doing, so results may have been delayed ;)
But, I'll start doing all the stuff I've listed in my daily do's :)

0 comments: