Sunday, August 30, 2009

Homemade Herbal Remedies for Vitiligo

I came across this website that contains the following info :
http://www.vitiligoguide.com/vitiligo-home-remedies/

1. Turmeric & mustard oil
2. Use Of Basil leaves & Lime Juice
3. Use Of Water kept in copper utensil
4. Tamarind Seeds and Psoralea Seeds
5. Psoralea and Ginger Juice
6. Treating vitiligo with Radish seeds and vinegar
7. Treating Vitiligo with Mama Cadela
8. Use Of Khella
9.Psoralea & Coconut oil
10.Treatment with Biloba
11.Benefits of Celery

The websites have more explanations on how to use the remedies.
I'm just posting this link for informational purposes only since I don't know anyone who's tried these remedies and succeeded in curing/healing their Vitiligo.

Out of all the suggested remedies, Right now, I'm only using Ginger, Celery and sometimes Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Ginger as a skin food, I apply the juice on my skin.
- Celery to juice with carrot and beet. Psoralea to increase skin sensitivity to the sun.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Just because my dad has a small bottle in his room :)
but it's not organic though, kinda hard to get an organic one here.
- plus I put black pepper on my skin, and neem sometimes.

There's nothing wrong in trying new remedies, but for now, I'll just keep doing my thing :)
Please do let me know if you've found success in one of those remedies.

0 comments: