Sunday, August 30, 2009

How to Really Cure and Heal Vitiligo ?

There are so many ways and treatments.
You have to find the best way that suits you best.
Some dermatologist will also tell you that Vitiligo is incurable.
They're wrong !!!
There are many who got cured, and there are many who got healed.
Doctors are not God.
and Miracles do Happen.

While for some, it takes effort, a change in their Lifestyle and Patience.

Patience
Most of us knows that Vitiligo requires patience :)
Some of us that says that we don't care anymore or we've let go of the hope of healing Vitiligo.
I don't think that's true, because I know that we all secretly wish and hope for a miracle.

Whatever it is that you are doing.
be it a medical treatment, light therapy, diet change, lifestyle change, etc
You simply have to do it and keep at it.
Reading success stories won't help if you don't change your Life.

For example,
After reading a number of a success stories, My mum went to a chiropractor to solve a minor problem she had.
Then she went on a few treatments, and she didn't continue because she didn't see any improvements.
Did she do all the exercises and stretching the chiropractor recommends her to do daily ?
No.... she was just too lazy.
then I read the success stories my mum had been reading, this lady stretches everyday, she even started swimming and she slept on a wooden plank layered with a thin bed to straighten her back.

I'm not here to judge my mother or to recommend chiropractic.
I'm not perfect,
I, too have slacked and procrastinate.
I've been sleeping late for days now, and I woke up late and not getting the morning sun.
I've been eating a lot of fried food and sugary food lately.
I still have my ups and downs. I still get stressed out.
I let myself get stressed out when I have the option to forgive, to let go and to move on.
But I want to be a better person.
I want to get back on track.
I want to Heal my Vitiligo.
that's why I'm writing this post.

I'm just saying whatever it is you're doing to cure and heal Vitiligo.
You have to do it.
You have to be diligent, disciplined and have patience.
You have to keep on hoping, you have to believe it
You have to want it.
Don't start all motivated today and lose all hope and got lazy the next day.
You have to do whatever it is you have to do.
If you think you should change your diet, then by all means, do it.
If you think you have to fix your sleeping pattern, do it
If you think you have to get more sun exposure, then do it.
If you think you have to start living a Happier-Stress free Life, then do it,
Be Happy in whatever situation.
You have to do it if you want to Heal Vitiligo :)
So Do it now !
Start now :D

Remember that everything is linked together so you need to have a Healthy Happy Balanced Life. and Remember that your Life is a Blessing, make everyday count :)

PS. It's like everything else in your life.
You study hard, you work hard, you get your reward.
and If you haven't gotten your reward yet, you just keep at it.
It's the same with any health condition.
You keep improving yourself to be a Healthy Happy Person :)

0 comments: